[gedit-list] Re: My (ongoing) analysis of the proposed modules
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Paolo Maggi <paolo maggi polito it>
- Cc: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org, Gedit List <gedit-list lists sourceforge net>
- Subject: [gedit-list] Re: My (ongoing) analysis of the proposed modules
- Date: Fri May 9 16:48:04 2003
I think it's good that gedit supports more advanced features; if it
was just a super simple editor I just doubt we'd ever get enough
hacking/testing on it because none of us would use it much.
If we can find a way to hide the more complex stuff by default (even
if gedit-plugins is installed) then that's a plus. Something like
Emacs's modes seems like a possible way.
] [Thread Prev