Re: [gedit-list] No multiple instances? (and feat req's fornon-multiple)

> I don't know what he meant with tab sorting, but I would find nice the
> ability to change the order of tabs dragging them, eg when you have
> to switch frequently between two tabs it would be useful to be able to
> rearrange the tabs in order to have the two files near.

For that part, before someone reinvents the wheel, there is code which
does that in galeon. The good thing is that this is done by deriving a
new widget from GtkNotebook, and this new widget supports drag and drop
without the app having anything special to do (apart from using this
widget instead of GtkNotebook). I'd have to check if what I'm saying is
still true though :p

Christophe