Re: [gedit-list] gedit tasks (user documentation for the plugins)

Hi Irene, Ajit,

I think the new section on plugins should go into a separate section of
the online help manual as it will describe additional functionality that
some users may never use.
Yep, I agree. I think we should have a new section with an Introduction that explain what a plugin is, and the a subsection for each plugin.

Ajit, if you can gather the technical details about how to use each
plugin and then send it me, I will incorporate the information into the
existing manual.
Ajit, send them to me too, so I will review them with much pleasure :-).

Note that we will have new plugins in gedit for gnome 2.2 (the indent plugin, the mail plugin, a spell checker plugin I'm working on, a tool plugin snorp is working on, a sort plugin Lee in working on), and we will also have some improvements to the existing ones.

Thanks for your help.

Ciao,