[gedit-list] Re: recent files patch

Hi James,
   your patch looks good to me. I have only a coupple of questions.

1. Why cannot we add a Makefile.am file to the recent-files dir so that we can still use automale 1.4 (like the dialog dir)?

2. Do we really need uuid? Is it already a gnome dependency? If not, I don't know if we can add such a dependency to the gnome desktop. Is it a portable library? Is it normally installed by Linux distributions? (I don't have it on my home PC for example, RH 7.2)

Ciao,