Re: [gedit-list] change case plugin

Ciao Paolo,
> I implemented another plugin which implements the feature
> requested in bug 98743 of bugzilla, that is to say the
> ability of change the case of a selected part of text.

Great, thanks.
I have given a view to your plugin. Its implementation looks quite good
but I have still to review it a more detailed way.
Why are you using a dialog? I think we could use simple menu items like
in MS Word or UltraEdit.

> With this plugin you can change the case of the selected
> text in 3 ways:
>
> all upper case: Paolo -> PAOLO
> all lower case: Paolo -> paolo
> switch case: Paolo -> pAOLO

What about adding title case? i.e: Auguri di buon Natale -> Auguri Di
Buon Natale

Auguri e grazie,
Paolo

P.S. If you want to help with gedit, please try to contact me or snorp
on IRC (#gedit channel).