[gedit-list] change case plugin

Hi!

I implemented another plugin which implements the feature
requested in bug 98743 of bugzilla, that is to say the
ability of change the case of a selected part of text.

With this plugin you can change the case of the selected
text in 3 ways:

all upper case: Paolo -> PAOLO
all lower case: Paolo -> paolo
switch case: Paolo -> pAOLO

As usual, the plugin Works Here (TM) but I'm not sure to
hve done everything right, in particular with regard to
the utf( string handling

Comments, suggestions even insults pointing
out blatant errors are appreciated ;)

(against gedit 2.1.5 cvs, unzip the tarball in the
plugin subdir, the trivial patch changes the makefiles)

ciao
    paolo