Re: [gedit-list] dynamically loadable plugins
- From: Paolo Maggi <maggi athena polito it>
- To: Jacob Perkins <jap1 users sourceforge net>
- Cc: gedit-list <gedit-list lists sourceforge net>
- Subject: Re: [gedit-list] dynamically loadable plugins
- Date: Thu Dec 19 12:51:03 2002
> Is gedit planning on supporting dynamically loadable plugins?
gedit already support them.
> Plugins also wouldn't have to be distributed
> with gedit, which could allow for more diversity.
ATM, gedit's plugins has to be distributed with gedit itself but it
should not be too difficult to overcome this limitation.
If you would like to help, this is probably an area from which you can
Let us know if you are interested in working on gedit we really need
] [Thread Prev