[gedit-list] Re: gedit work - 'port sort plugin' assigned

On Wed, 2002-08-28 at 13:49, Paolo Maggi wrote:

> What about modifing the configure dialog in this way?

..snip beautiful ASCII GUI design..

> The list of format is sensitive only if the second radio button is
> active.
> In the case the first option is selected a dialog box with a list of
> formats is selected.

That sounds really good. Presumably the default option would be to
prompt the user to choose a format when they click insert?

> The custom format let the advanced user to enter a desired custom format
> (using strftime conventions)
>
> Lemme know what do you think.

Sounds great. More accessible to a novice user, and more flexible for
advanced users. If no one else is already on it, you can put me down to
implement what you described...

Regards,

Lee.

--