Re: [gedit-list] gedit component + plugin

Jacob,

Maybe I don't fully understand the purpose of the app.....but why
couldn't the whole thing be implemented as a gedit plugin?  I have
thought briefly about making a gedit Bonobo control, and I think it
would be painful (though I have not seriously investigated what would be
involved).

Thanks,
James