Re: [Geary] sent not saved

Hi Johny,

The most recent "reminder" about the reporting process was about 2 years ago

My email history says 6 months ago, but it's beside the point ;-)

i made no such demand. My comments were about priority, not immediacy.

Fair enough, my apologies if I came off a bit harsh, that was not my
intention; rather wanted to mention that there is not a user-driven
demand of priorities in FLOSS (commening on your "this has higher
priority for me).

You mean geary project doesn't want bug reports or feature requests from anyone, unless they are going to
contribute development effort?

No, you pulled that completely out of its context, which you even
quoted yourself a few lines earlier: "If you feel like an issue needs
to be resolved immediately".

Cheers,
Niels