Re: [Geary] sent not saved

Hello Johny,

The process for reporting bugs and requesting new features is outlined
on this page: https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Geary/ReportingABug. Please
follow that instead of sending (several) mails to this mailing list.
This was already pointed out to you several times by now.

Note also that in open source projects like Geary, the issues/requests
that will get fixed first are those that contributors choose to work
on (most often in their own free time). If you feel like an issue
needs to be resolved immediately, the best way to accomplish that is
to contribute the fix yourself, or to find/pay someone to do it for
you.

Cheers,
Niels

On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 11:22 PM johny why via geary-list