Re: [Geary] Theme in 3.34

Thank you. I had never thought about the theme aspect in the context of the flatpak runtime and apps. It makes sense. I installed org.gtk.Gtk3theme.Adwaita-dark into flatpak and Geary picked it up. What does not makes sense is, how it simply had worked before as I certainly did not have a any theme installed into flatpak and it used the Adwaita-dark from my desktop, so that must have changed with the recent upgrade. Anyhow, thank you, I learned something.

Axel