Re: [Geary] Ubuntu PPA for Geary

On Sun, Sep 29, 2019 at 7:24 pm, hkdb <hkdb 3df io> wrote:
Will NOT:
  • armhf
  • i386
  • ppc64el
  • s390x

Of course, those are not hard rules but as the efforts to maintain too many architecture platforms can be quite time consuming, I most likely will not be able to do more without additional help from others.

If anyone has any feedback about any of the above, please feel free to con tact me directly.

You can still maintain i386 as well. Whatever compiles for amd64 will compile for i386 as well. Gnome still fixes code for i386 and all the libraries are available in fedora, arch, debian, ubuntu. Also creating a recipe at launchpad may be a better idea as it compiles automatically whenever it detects a change in code in release branch.