Re: [Geary] problem sending email for icloud account

Hi Raf,

On Wed, 13 Nov, 2019 at 15:22, raf via geary-list <geary-list gnome org> wrote:
Hello,
I recently started using Geary for my e-mail.
One of my accounts i sometimes send mail from is an icloud account.
Today i send out an e-mail wich bounced because I made a typo in the domain name.
After adjusting and trying to resend I Keep getting an error message

Account identifier: account_01
Account provider: GEARY_SERVICE_PROVIDER_OTHER
Service type: GEARY_PROTOCOL_SMTP
Service host: smtp.mail.me.com
Error type: GearyRfC822Error 2
Message: Unable to write RFC822 message to memory buffer

This indicates there's an email that Geary can't send stuck in your outbox. You can work around the issue by selecting the Outbox folder, then deleting the message.

We have a bug report open for this already: <https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/geary/issues/614>, I'd like to get it fixed for 3.36 if possible.

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.