Re: [Geary] Spam vs Junk

Hi Scott,

On Sun, 17 Nov, 2019 at 19:24, Scott Jansen via geary-list <geary-list gnome org> wrote:
If I could make a request for consideration, I'd prefer the junk mail folder to be labeled "Junk Mail" as opposed to "Spam". I happen to like Spam, the canned lunch meat from Hormel, which is simply ham, pork shoulder, and seasonings all mixed up. Associating unwanted email messages by that same name doesn't seem right.

You're in luck! I have some rough plans to do just that, since Junk is a more general term and unlike Spam, matches the IMAP model. It probably won't make the next feature release, but perhaps the one after that.

Thanks for the feedback!

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.