Re: [Geary] Bug - Duplicate Outlook Emails

Hi Curtis,

On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 16:07, Curtis Tait via geary-list <geary-list gnome org> wrote:
I only have Outlook accounts, so I'm assuming it's a bug related to that, but Geary loads up a batch of emails and then seems to reload them as if they are separate emails in the same conversation - so for every email in my inbox there are two emails in the reading pane and number count.

That's not good. Is this just sent mail, or all mail that is being duplicated? If the former, you may need to go to the settings for the accounts and switch off "save sent mail" for each. Outlook.com will save them for you.

If the latter (i.e. received mail being duplicated as well), then this is a bug, and we will need to get some debugging information to be able to fix it. In this case, please open a new ticket in Gitlab by following this link: <https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/geary/issues/new>, selecting the "New bug" template and fill out the information there.

Cheers!

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.