Re: [Geary] Geary releases going forward

Michael,

That seems like a good plan to better aligned with the Gnome ecosystem.  I think having the updated 0.13.x for the Ubuntu team ppa gives a good time for transition for 18.04 users, and for 20.04+ I think that Flatpak is maturing enough to not cause hiccups.

Regards and thanks again for the great effort,

Rik