[Geary] Congratulations on 0.13.1!

Michael and any other contributors,

Thank you for the efforts to release 0.13.0 and then the active followup with some issues (especially the Ubuntu connection issues) to release 0.13.1.  For example, I see a small improvement in 0.13.1 over 0.13.0 in that when changing the display name used for the account I don't need to edit the email address in order to apply the change to the display name.

I am wondering if Geary is accepting any donations / contributions yet?  I think I recall that in the past you weren't structured for such donations.

Regards from Ethiopia,

Rik