Re: [Geary] How to change account pane width?

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 08:35:28AM +1100, Michael Gratton wrote:
On Thu, 14 Feb, 2019 at 4:52 AM, Grant Edwards via geary-list <geary-list gnome org> wrote:

[...] in neither case does the mousecursor ever change (either
while hovering over the divider or actually moving the divider).

I don't think Geary is doing anything peculiar here, so it might be
a widget theme or a cursor theme issue? I get one showing up with
Adwaita for widgets and cursors, for example.

I'm running the Geary flatpak from flathub, so that probably has
something to do with it.  I've read various complaints about flatpak
GUI apps not behaving as expected due to theme and desktop settings
problems.

It might also be due to the fact that I'm running a bare-bones
"desktop" comprising little other than the openbox WM.

If I understand correctly, that patch can't be used because it
requires a new version of 'vala' which isn't available on Gentoo
yet.

Ah yeah, they're going to have to update vala for 0.13, too. :/ It's
pretty surprising for Gentoo that they have such an old version
packaged. I don't suppose you know what the hold up with that is is,
do you?

I'm afraid not.  I had never even heard of vala until I decided to try
out Geary...

--
Grant