Re: [Geary] How to change account pane width?

On Wed, 13 Feb, 2019 at 6:08 AM, Grant Edwards via geary-list <geary-list gnome org> wrote:
The mouse cursor does not change when it hovers over the dividers
between panes (either with or without scrollbar).

You may need to first move the divider between the conversation list and the conversation viewer (the right-most divider in LTR languages) if the conversation list is already at its minimum width. GTK doesn't handle nested dividers very well I'm afraid.

Unfortunately, Geary is not currently buildable on Gentoo because it
depends on an old version of gtk webkit that was obsoleted because of
security issues.

The Gentoo maintainer knows about the patch to fix that, so I guess it's in their queue? 0.13 should be out soon anyway which has already handles the API break that WebKitGTK that is causing the build failure.

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>