Re: [Geary] Unable to validate Exchange SMTP server

On Mon, Apr 8, 2019 at 5:12 PM Grant Edwards <grant b edwards gmail com> wrote:

I'm trying to set up Geary 0.12.4 with Exchange server IMAP+SMTP.

Does Geary not support NTLM authentication?  The SMTP server doesn't support PLAIN or LOGIN methods.

Can I configure Geary to use the normal Unix "sendmail" method of sending mail?  I know that works on my system...

Is there any way to log the plaintext SMTP traffic?

I tried --log-deserializer --log-serializer, and that didn't seem to have any effect on SMTP debug info.

I assume that if it were a certificate problem, the IMAP connection would also have failed?

--
Grant Edwards

grant b edwards gmail com