Re: [Geary] Multiple bugs

Hi Pétùr,

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 7:58 AM, =?iso-8859-1?b?UOl0+XI=?= <peturvilj gmail com> wrote:
1- I am affected by the bug "impossible to write in body" but, for me,
it is always the case (not just when I click to a mailto link inside
geary). When I click to "write new email", I have a gray, blocked, body.

2- I cannot see either the body of *received* emails. I just have the
headers.

This indicates a bug with WebKitGTK+, or how Geary uses it. I cannot reproduce either of these issues (aside from the mailto link part) in my computer, so we need some more information from you to try work out what the problem is. Can you please let us know the following:

- Which Linux distribution and version are you using?
- Which version of Geary are you using, and how was it installed (Flatpak, package, built from source)?
- What version of GTK and WebKitGTK do you currently have installed?

Thanks,
//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.