Re: [Geary] Delayed appearance of new message

apparently, geary did not even send the email as it looked when i clicked "send".
There was more verbiage, including the screencast links.
So that's another bug.

i will try to duplicate. I'm simply trying to use geary as my email client, but clearly it's not ready.
Suggestion: capture crash logs and error log automatically, so alpha testers don't have to think about it.
Embed debugging in your application.

Some errors aren't easily reproduced. If you run your logger always then the errors will always get logged.
Please consider that geary is alpha (if that), so automatic logging is appropriate.