Re: [Geary] Migrating to gitlab.gnome.org

Hey Stu,

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 7:54 AM, Stu Dines <me stuartdines com> wrote:
Once the migration has started do you have any estimate on how long it will take?

Not long at all - Geary has ~500 open bugs, and doing some test runs it seemed to take a few seconds per bug/comment/attachment, so maybe an hour or two, tops? Migrating the repo should be just a case of copying it over, so not long there, either.

This probably won't happen for a week or two, I just wanted to let people know now so they can create a Gitlab account in time to have their bug subscriptions automatically migrated.

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>