Re: [Geary] Feedback wanted: "Automatically select next message" pref

By the way, "Automatically select next message" was one of the first options we implemented in the early days of developing Geary at Yorba a few years back.  I strongly wanted to have the next message be automatically selected and the lead Geary developer (Jim Nelson) had the opposite strong opinion, so we had no choice but to compromise and make this a user preference.

I still always run with "Automatically select next message" enabled, so I can't usefully comment on Michael's questions below.  :)

Adam