Re: [Geary] GNOME moving to Gitlab... and Geary?

Hey,

not that I am very much involved, but in the long list thread for
this, someone mentioned that there is already a tool that can port
issues from bugzilla. So that seems very possible, more a question if
it does that 'the right way' for everyone because of bugzillas
complexity and regarding different workflows.
https://github.com/xmunoz/bugzilla2gitlab