Re: [Geary] GNOME moving to Gitlab... and Geary?

Hey Federico,

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 4:08 PM, Federico Bruni <fede inventati org> wrote:
I wonder if/when Geary will follow this move. You can see already some projects here: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME

Good question! I don't see too many reasons why we wouldn't want to switch, but I haven't gotten around to doing so for now. My impression is that the projects that have been migrated already are early adopters who are trialling it as a test, but when the trial is over (is it already?) then I'd be happy to migrate Geary across.

One thing I would like to see happen before moving to Gitlab is some means of importing existing issues from Bugzilla. Geary has a lot, and many are already leftover from Yorba's old bug tracking service. Maybe we should have a bug squash/triage party to get the number down to something more manageable before doing the migration?

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>