Re: [Geary] Deleted e-mails still showing up in the summary pane

Hi,

I think this happens when I have the summary pane filtered. By filtered I mean that I have clicked the magnifying glass above the summary pane and entered something in the search box to find the e-mail I like to delete. Once I find the e-mail I try to delete it like I described before.

Regards,

Mikael