Re: [Geary] file where program preferences are saved?

Hi Federico,

the settings are stored as GSettings.

https://github.com/GNOME/geary/blob/master/desktop/org.gnome.Geary.gschema.xml

You can explore them with the dconf-editor.

Kind regards,
Ralph

Am 31.05.2017 um 12:51 schrieb Federico Bruni:
Hi all

I know that the settings files are organized this way:

- ~/.config/geary contains the .ini files which define the email settings for each account
- ~/.local/share/geary contains database and attachments for each account

What about the settings defined in the Preferences (which are valid for every account)?
There's a file somewhere where these settings are stored?

I'm asking this question because I have the impression that on my desktop computer Geary is always checking for new mail, even if the relevant preference is not checked.

Thanks in advance
Federico