Re: [Geary] file where program preferences are saved?

BTW, the impression is confirmed.
I see that after closing Geary, the process stays active, even if "always watch for new mail" is unchecked.

In fact geary is called without arguments:

$ ps aux | grep geary
fede 6646 24.7 3.3 3507672 273676 tty2 SLl+ 13:44 0:08 geary

I'm running a self-compiled version on Fedora:

$ geary --version
geary master~g5ab6f42