[Geary] Geary (0.11.3) can not detect proper desktop sesssion for Ubuntu 17.04

Hi,

I noticed geary (0.11.3) is not using unity decoration under Ubuntu 17.04. Instead it is using headerbar. But if I
restart geary using :

env XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP=Unity geary

....then, it uses unity decoration properly. I guess for some reason it can't detect proper desktop session.

There are similar bugs in indicator application (dropbox, hplip-gui etc) not starting as app-indicators because they can not
detect  XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP (https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-session/+bug/1629251)

Geary is using following code the get environment variable:

Geary.String.stri_equal(Environment.get_variable("XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP"), "Unity");

I couldn't find anything wrong with that. Thoughts?

Thanks.