[Geary] css property for conversation-list-view

Hi,

I am working on bug 712869, and I am having some problems now. Could you spare some time to help me out? Thanks in advance!

The GNOME GTK+ tutorial on css doesn't cover very much (maybe I miss something important, forgive me for that), I am wondering that every widget in GTK+ has its own CSS node tree (I don't know how they implement this, but knowing that is OK), from widget's documentation I can find the CSS node tree, but what if I write a new class in vala, what's the new class's CSS node tree?

I have found that Geary uses the ui/geary.css to render some element in Geary. I've tried to add my own code for GtkTreeView to change it's background color. But with no effect.
The code is something like:

    GtkTreeView row:nth-child(even) {
        background-color: red;
    }
    GtkTreeView row:nth-child(odd) {
        background-color: blue;
    }

I've found no vala tutotial on CSS property (GNOME vala wiki), and I learn this from here https://thegnomejournal.wordpress.com/2011/03/15/styling-gtk-with-css/, if you have some more nice tutorial, thanks for recommending!

Finally, is Geary on GNOME IRC in use? Because there seems no one there answer my question... Or should I just ask question using mailing list?

Anyway, thank for reading!

Sincerely, Alaneuler