Re: [Geary] Geary 0.11.3 released

On Mon, Dec 26, 2016 at 3:05 AM, Adam Dingle <adam medovina org> wrote:
Mike, thanks as always for your continuing work on Geary, and congratulations on this release! There are lots of great fixes here. Happy holidays from Massachusetts -

Thanks Adam!

I should point out that most of the important fixes in 0.11.3 were found and/or patched by Gautier, he's been doing some great bug-fixing while I've been off being a space-cadet with the WK2 port.

So: Thanks Gautier as well!

Happy holidays eveyone.

//Mike

--