Re: [Geary] Icon for de-attaching the new E-Mail window is not visible

Hi Federico,
it is the same on my father's installation. Maybe it is an unfixed error with an old image since I installed 17.10 right from beta on both of our machines. I will check on my wife's machine. That one must be an upgrade from 17.04. which popped up after official launch of 17.10.
Thank you very much for your effort. It really looked like a geary issue to me, sorry for stealing your time.
Best regards and merry Christmas (or happy solstice if you're not into that)
Frederik