Re: [Geary] Geary 0.12 crashing on Fedora 26

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 9:38 PM, Casey Stone <tcstone caseystone com> wrote:
Thanks for that info Federico. I found the report. Attempting to submit it I was warned sending my core dumps might expose sensitive info so I didn't, then I was warned it would install about 4GB of software (to analyse the core dump locally maybe???) so I cancelled that.

Yeah, WebKitGTK's debugging symbols are pretty huge. :/

For now I'll assume the crashing may have been from my outdated theme, though I could send the backtrace from the problem report to you Michael if you want it.

If you could that would be great, thanks!

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>