Re: [Geary] Geary Development Status?

Hey everyone,

IIRC Michael is busy finishing up his PhD, which might be why he hasn't responded for a while.

Personally, although I'm eager to to take a look the last remaining issues and to get new patches pushed (there are some), I'm also graduating in a month.
Since I still have to hand in my thesis with the deadline rapidly approaching and have to take my last exams, I don't have the time to contribute right now.
That being said, I should be able to have free time again starting mid September.

Cheers,
Niels