Re: [Geary] how to delete all of Geary's state?

Il giorno sab 15 ott 2016 alle 16:40, Adam Dingle <adam medovina org> ha scritto:
In older versions of Geary I could do this by deleting the .local/share/geary directory. In master, however, that doesn't seem to do the trick: if I delete that directory and then run Geary, it still knows about my accounts (which makes me worry that it may be in an inconsistent state). In other words, where does Geary master store information about existing mail accounts?

It moved to ~/.config/geary

Now the account directories have a generic name: account_01, account_02
Less informative but good for privacy when you list your settings on a mailing list.