Re: [Geary] how to delete all of Geary's state?

On 15 Oct 2016 4:41 p.m., "Adam Dingle" <adam medovina org> wrote:

> In Geary master, how can I delete all of Geary's state from the filesystem, taking me back to a state where running Geary will prompt me for an initial account as when I run it for the first time on a clean machine?
>
> In older versions of Geary I could do this by deleting the .local/share/geary directory.  In master, however, that doesn't seem to do the trick: if I delete that directory and then run Geary, it still knows about my accounts (which makes me worry that it may be in an inconsistent state).  In other words, where does Geary master store information about existing mail accounts?

The account's config (geary.ini) is now located in ~/.config/geary. Geary copies it over there and appends the account's primary email address in it. The original geary.ini is left intact just in case. To get to a pristine state, both these folders now have to be deleted.

Oskar