[Geary] How to spell check emails in different languages?

Hello everyone!
I've recently switched to Geary from Thunderbird, so I may be missing something sometimes.

I'm Italian and often I write emails in English (like now). Since English is not my native language, I find English spell check really useful.

I'm looking for a way to tell Geary to spell check one email in one language, and another one in a different language, but can't find how to do it.

At the moment I'm writing my English emails in Gedit, using its "Language for current document" feature, and then pasting my text in Geary, but I find it bothersome, and I guess there must be a better way to do it.

thanks in advance,
gerlos

PS I'm running Geary 0.11.2 from Geary Releases PPA on Ubuntu 16.04.