Re: [Geary] Call for testing & translations for 0.11

Hey Federico,

On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 8:50 PM, Federico Bruni <fede inventati org> wrote:
I was updating the italian translation last week, but got stuck when translating "unread" for the is: operator. unread is usually translated into italian with two words "non letto", but this does not work as a search operator. So I chose to use "nuovo" (new) instead. I've asked the italian translators team how to deal with this exception and how to make it consistent within the whole application. I'll send the final patch before Friday.

Thanks for the heads-up. As in "è:nonnuovo" or something? Let me know if there's some changes to the app that could make for an easier translation.

BTW, I like the new icon!

Ta! I think it could be make a bit more tidy, but it looks a lot less out of place on the top bar then the colour one.

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>