Re: [Geary] Call for testing and translations: 0.11.1

Il giorno gio 23 giu 2016 alle 10:28, Michael Gratton <mike vee net> ha scritto:
For translations, please also use the "geary-0.11" branch. Details are
here: <https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Geary/Translating>.

If I update the po file in the geary-0.11 branch, the updates will be synced to master? Probably not, since the .pot templates in each branch are different. Does it mean that I'm forced to do the work twice? Even if it wouldn't be a big deal, as I've only few strings to update, I'm curious to understand the best workflow.