Re: [Geary] composer icons

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 7:59 AM, Federico Bruni <fede inventati org> wrote:
I'm using the Adwaita theme (Gnome 3 default).
The icons which I dislike most are called format-indent-more-symbolic, format-indent-less-symbolic and insert-link-symbolic. In Fedora they are located in /usr/share/icons/Adwaita/scalable/actions/.

I might try flag the issues here:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=Product%3A%22adwaita-icon-theme%22

Yeah, I think that would be a good place to start.

As a Plan B it might not be too hard to create a custom icon theme that just includes better versions of these, but falls back to use icons in Adwaita (or whatever) for everything else. That way the rest of your apps would use these as well.

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>