Re: [Geary] Poll: Instant search vs single-keystroke commands

Hey Adam,

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 1:36 PM, Adam Dingle <adam medovina org> wrote:
Great idea - I just filled out the survey. Could you summarize the results here once a few days have passed?

Yeah, will do - assuming we get enough responses for it to be vaguely statistically valid, as much as a web poll can be anyway.

It would be great if people could share the survey link around on social media - I'm not on FB or G+, so my outreach is somewhat limited.

That link again: <https://goo.gl/forms/s3ciHdz6Gb0EeU1k1>

Ta!
//Mike

--