Re: [Geary] Geary

Il giorno dom 17 apr 2016 alle 6:21, agasthya thotagamuwa <agasthyath89 gmail com> ha scritto:
I am using Geary On Ubuntu Mate 15.10. Geary looks graet and simple. But I find it difficult to use because it crashes all the time.
I would be grateful to know how to fix it.

Does it crash when you open some emails?
If you read the archives of this list, you can see that there was an issue with HTML messages. I suggest you try to compile the latest version from master and see if this fixes the problem.

Try these commands:

sudo apt-get build-dep geary
git clone git://git.gnome.org/geary
cd geary
./configure
make
sudo make install

Check the versions of geary installed:

which -a geary

The first (and default) path should be /usr/local/bin/geary (that you compiled)