Re: [Geary] UI consistency

Even if I'm not a developer, changing this was easy.
The attached patch compiles fine and it gives what I'd like to see.

Il giorno ven 29 mag 2015 alle 8:57, Federico Bruni <fede inventati org> ha scritto:
Don't you think that the Archive icon on the top right should not have the text Archive (as the trash icon on its right does not have any text)?
A tooltip is enough for new users.