[Geary] Geary Crashes

Hey Geary Team,

I've noticed several times now some crashes in Geary. I think I may be missing a recreation step beause I haven't been able to reproduce it everytime with these steps, but here's what I've noticed.

* Client has been in use for a while (reading emails, sending emails, etc)
* Open an email with an image attachment and click on image. This just happened with a jpg, though I think I have seen it happen with png before. The image opens in eog.
* When I then go to archive the email using the keyboard shortcut "a", Geary crashes. I reopen Geary and the email I attempted to archive is still there. Archiving it again works this time.

System Information:
Arch Linux
Gnome 3.14.3
Geary 0.8.3
Happens on both normal Gmail accounts as well as Google Apps for Business accounts.

Appologies for not submitting this bug myself. It doesn't look like issues are tracked on your github repo. My guess is they are tracked on Bugzilla, and I don't have an account there yet.

--
Marc Thomas
mthx.org | Github: mthxx | @mthx_