[Geary] Announcing Geary 0.6.3 and Geary 0.7.2

We're pleased to announce the release of Geary 0.6.3 and 0.7.2, Yorba's next-generation mail client for GNOME 3.

IMPORTANT: Both releases include a major security fix.  Geary now prompts the user when *any* TLS/SSL issues are detected when connecting with a server.  The user may opt not to connect with the server, in which case no credentials or other sensitive information is transmitted.

It is HIGHLY recommended that all users upgrade to one of these versions (as explained below).  We are also asking our distribution partners to upgrade as well, as these releases contain an important security fix.

Geary 0.6.3 is an update of our current *stable* release.  Changes include:

* The security patch described above
* Fix to wrong timestamp included in composed Date: header
* Patch to compile with Vala 0.25 and better (does not affect older compiler versions)

Geary 0.6.3 is available at https://download.gnome.org/sources/geary/0.6/geary-0.6.3.tar.xz

Geary 0.7.2 is latest *unstable* pre-release of Geary in preparation for Geary 0.8.  Changes include:

* The security patch described above
* Better scrolling system for inline composer (courtesy Robert Schroll)
* Improved database performance and reduced lags
* IMAP stack fix (corrects old IDLEs causing premature command completion)
* Patch to compile with Vala 0.25 and better
* Updated translations

Geary 0.7.2 is available at https://download.gnome.org/sources/geary/0.7/geary-0.7.2.tar.xz

-- Jim