Re: [Geary] Problem with Geary 0.8.x on Ubuntu 14.10

LK,

I'm running Ubuntu 14.10 and problem #1 has bitten me too.  I think it's this bug:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ibus/+bug/1276186

As a workaround I've disabled IBus.  To do that, go to System Settings -> Language Support and set "Keyboard input method: none".  You'll need to log out and log back in after making this change.  If you do that, I bet you'll be able to type normally in Geary.

adam