Re: [Geary] Alt-Tab switch from geary to other app is slow

I haven't noticed anything like that recently, although I'm using GNOME Shell under Trusty.  You might consider turning on logging and see if anything suspicious appears in the log when the delay occurs.  You might also keep top or System Monitor up and see if Geary's CPU usage spikes when this occurs.

-- Jim