Re: [Geary] default tools and workflow for contributors

Since Geary's package requirements aren't bleeding-edge, I simply develop with gedit (with our Valencia plugin).  If I have to deal with a crasher I'll use gdb, but I know other debugging tools are available out there.  The choice of editor is pretty much up to each developer.  None of Yorba's apps requires a particular IDE.

If I do need to test or repro a bug with newer versions of GTK+, I'll use a VirtualBox VM first, if there's a distro image available, and then jhbuild.

More information about Valencia can be found at https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Valencia

-- Jim